Have you had trouble getting back into shape after having children? Pregnancy, age and other life events can make your body lose its youthful, attractive firmness. A mommy makeover can transform your body and make you look fantastic.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover refers to a combination of cosmetic surgical procedures that are designed to lift the breasts and create a firm, flat stomach. This combination is called that because it’s often used to firm and tone the body after pregnancy and childbirth.
Who is a Good Candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
Many women find that after pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, they have difficulty getting their body as firm and slender as they’d like. Their breasts often sag and their stomachs refuse to get smaller. Even women who haven’t had children can find their bodies sagging and bulging in ways they don’t like. With a mommy makeover, your body will not just look as it once did; it may look even better.
What is Involved in a Mommy Makeover?
Usually, a mommy makeover refers to multiple procedures, such as:
- A tummy tuck.
- A breast lift or breast augmentation.
You can have the procedures performed at the same time, and each surgery is customized based on the patient’s wants and needs.
Benefits of a Mommy Makeover
- You’ll have renewed self-confidence and self-esteem.
- It’s a great way to treat yourself and do something that’s just for you.
- Your breasts will be firm, lifted and shapely.
- You’ll have a flat, firm stomach.
- Doing the procedures at the same time gives you immediate results.
- Surgery leads to long-lasting results.
What Results Can You Expect From a Mommy Makeover?
- A tummy tuck removes excess fat and sagging skin from your stomach. After a pregnancy, the muscles of your stomach can be permanently stretched out, making it almost impossible to get them firm again. With a tummy tuck, you’ll have a smooth, firm abdomen again.
- The breast lift gives lift and shape back to your breasts. Breastfeeding and age can cause them to sag, and this procedure returns their youthful lift and shapeliness. If you want, you can also add breast augmentation to increase the size of your breasts.
- Liposuction can remove excess fat from specific parts of your body, such as the thighs, back, arms or waist. This helps to shape and define your body.
Are You Ready for a Mommy Makeover?
If you’re ready to transform your body and love the way you look, set up a time to visit with our skilled surgeon at Murphy Plastic Surgery in Englewood, CO. We are proud to offer this personalized procedure to patients throughout the Denver, CO area. Contact us today to book your consultation and get started!